Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Fartman's Wallpaper Thread

ejkiewicz.com Contributor Fartman's Avatar

Fartman's Wallpaper Thread

I would like this Thread to be my official Thread with Hornets wallpapers I will make... Each new wall will be added in the last post of the thread and with the first Post of the Thread :] Hope you will like them

11.08.2007 EDIT

Hey people,

Dariusz Ejkiewicz Hornets wallpapers

I have made a simple page where I place all of my Hornets wallpapers, if some of you want to you can check it out. Also there is a 2007-08 version of the Polaroid Series, so no OKC patch for those people who still use it as their background image. Also at the bottom you are able to watch some old school wallpapers of the Hornets, and soon my new creation should be there aswell, hope you all will like it!

Dariusz Ejkiewicz Polaroid series

Also if you are fans of other teams you can check out the wallpapers in Polaroid Series that were made for other nba teams!

16th Februrary 2006 - Byron Scott - Leading the Hornets

21st Februrary 2006 - Hornets Team Wall

28th Februrary 2006 - Chris Paul - 1st All-Star Appearance

Here is my latest wallpaper. This time the main theme is about Chris' Paul's first trip to the all-star weekend and his participation in Skills Challange and Rookie Game. The wall was supposed to look classy and stylish so I Did not want to go with any mind blowing space effects. There are two versions of that work... Feel Free to Comment

30th August 2006 - Rebirth of New Orleans

I've made this wallpaper specially to sum up the brilliant offseason that the Hornets had. There is no CP3 or DX because it's only focused on the new guys that come our team. The background contains sattelite pictures of New Orleans and u can see the superdome on top.

6th February 2007 - Charlotte Flashback

I've made this one for Jamaal Magloire's official website. His future is now unknown so I decided to make a wall from his first years with the Hornets back in Charlotte. I think the overall look came out really nice, I just hope there won't be any "hate talk" about Jamaal heh.

1280x1024 | 1280x960 | 1024x768 | 800x600

OTHER TEAM'S NBA WALLPAPERS

Here you can see some other nba teams wallpapers that I do ;-) Hope you will like em also :]

10th September 2006 - Antawn Jamison "Frozen Emotions-Unleash the Fury

I've made this wallpaper for my Nba Wallpaper Tournament called -> Ultimate Battle 2006, you can visit the website here http://walls-cave.com/fartman/ub06/. I hope that the Wizards fans will like this work ;-)

19th September 2006 - Atlanta Hawks "Magic The Gathering

I've made this wallpaper for my torunament Ultimate Battle 2006.In the last round I had Wizards now I had to do somethin with the Hawks.

My overall idea was to use the cards from Magic the Gathering where they have various monsters and stuff like that. You can combine 2 or more cards together to get better attacks and stuff like that, I used those atributes and designed these cards from scratch. So basiclly u can see that adding a Jersey Booster Card of Nique will give him a 50 during the Slam Dunk Contest :] hehe, there are two filler cards of Maravich and Nique that are originals, but the rest is custom, also the booster pack is custom. I hope you like the idea ;-)

9th November 2006 - Polaroid Series v.002

I know that everybody is waiting for the schedule wallpaper but i'm having really limited time lately working on couple of projects, but I'll try to get it finished as soon as possible. As for now, the POLAROID series return with the 2006-07 Version !

3rd of December 2006

Made this after a 2 week slump :/ Still not even 50%

1280x1024 | | 1280x960 || 1024x768

4th of December 2006 - Carmelo Anthony

Still in a slump, trying to get out of it... So I came up with this Carmelo Anthony Wallpapers, since Carmelo is hot this season playing great games in Denver.

1280x1024 | | 1280x960 | 1024x768
    Last edited by Fartman; 11-08-2007 at 06:18 PM.

Awesome work!

+25

Rookie
    These are great. Good job!
    I love the Hornets...the Hornets love me...there is hella love going on around here!

Fartman!!! Those Walls are blazing man!!!!!!!! someone get me some water my monitor screen is on fire.

It's Over Now !WE BACK NEW ORLEANS!!
    NEW ORLEANS HORNETS FOREVER UNTIL THE END OF TIME

those are really cool..... Awesome in fact good work!
    THEHORNETSTING-

Hornets TEam wall is my new desktop background

Thanks for the Kind words guys and for the Points hehe :] I will try to get a DX wall sometime soon after i finally pass my math test and get some free time on my hands

30th August 2006 - Rebirth of New Orleans

I've made this wallpaper specially to sum up the brilliant offseason that the Hornets had. There is no CP3 or DX because it's only focused on the new guys that come our team. The background contains sattelite pictures of New Orleans and u can see the superdome on top.

I Hope you guys will like it ofcourse hornetsreport is in the credits ;-)

Wow, that is a GREAT wallpaper
    +10

Quote Originally Posted by say-what
    Wow, that is a GREAT wallpaper
    +10
    I definitely concur.

you need to do one with Chris Paul and Reggie Bush

I'm all out of bubble gum Contributor Harvey's Avatar
    Fartman rules!

Banned
    The Rebirth is an AMAZING wallpaper which is now on my desktop. Incredible!

Quote Originally Posted by COCajun
    The Rebirth is an AMAZING wallpaper which is now on my desktop. Incredible!
    same here. i also love how everyone in their photoshoot with their jerseys and it looks like Peja's mugshot

Does anyone have any high quality pictures of David West ??

Here you can see some other nba teams wallpapers that I do ;-) Hope you will like em also :]

10th September 2006 - Antawn Jamison "Frozen Emotions-Unleash the Fury

I've made this wallpaper for my Nba Wallpaper Tournament called -> Ultimate Battle 2006, you can visit the website here http://walls-cave.com/fartman/ub06/. I hope that the Wizards fans will like this work ;-)

19th September 2006 - Atlanta Hawks "Magic The Gathering

I've made this wallpaper for my torunament Ultimate Battle 2006.In the last round I had Wizards now I had to do somethin with the Hawks.

My overall idea was to use the cards from Magic the Gathering where they have various monsters and stuff like that. You can combine 2 or more cards together to get better attacks and stuff like that, I used those atributes and designed these cards from scratch. So basiclly u can see that adding a Jersey Booster Card of Nique will give him a 50 during the Slam Dunk Contest :] hehe, there are two filler cards of Maravich and Nique that are originals, but the rest is custom, also the booster pack is custom. I hope you like the idea ;-)

All-Star
    The Hawks wallpaper is awesome, that's a very good idea. Reminds me a litte bit of your Hornets Team Wall with these photos of some players. :tup2:

What is Brickhead doing in that Hawks wallpaper ?

It's the booster pack with 15 cards of slam dunk contest participants,That yellow hornets jersey gave it a bit of life ;P

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mc.speech
    The Hawks wallpaper is awesome, that's a very good idea. Reminds me a litte bit of your Hornets Team Wall with these photos of some players. :tup2:
    F'Man creates a superb Hawks wallpaper indeed!

You may discard a Koncak bobblehead from your hand instead of paying Phillips Arena's mana cost. Destroy target artifact or enchantment.

As season rages on, young rook becomes more direct in his tactics, often at great cost to traveling party.

Man! that Hawks wallpaper is sick!!!!!!!!

I know that everybody is waiting for the schedule wallpaper but i'm having really limited time lately working on couple of projects, but I'll try to get it finished as soon as possible. As for now, the POLAROID series return with the 2006-07 Version !

Always good work Fartman!

Quote Originally Posted by Fartman

Nice looking shirt you got there D. West

Awesome wallpaper still
    Last edited by thefuture; 11-09-2006 at 11:42 AM.

All-Star
    That's great. Wow.

Thread Information